Wouldn’t it be wonderful to look amazing even on days when you only have a few minutes to get ready? Though it can be difficult to find the time to appear your best, there are several simple, time-saving techniques you can use to look amazing regularly.
The day begins when the alarm clock goes off in the morning. With each new day, a slew of new duties emerge.
When you have to travel somewhere, like your college, office, or an outside party, this is the time this question pops into your head. “What should I wear, and how can I do it quickly?” So, we’ve drafted a list of all the solutions to such issues and questions.
Plan Ahead of Time
The mind is still in a deep slumber while the body awakens. It takes a while for the mind to become alert! As a result, you salvage a lot of time and obtain the greatest outcomes when you plan ahead of time.
Similarly, selecting a dress and accessories becomes a breeze when you decide what you’ll wear when you go out beforehand.
Choose the 2-in-1 Method
Using the two-in-one method allows you to do two tasks simultaneously. To begin with, it is important to note that the shampoo industry is doing all possible to make our lives easier as time passes. As a result, you must also take advantage of these perks.
Choose a hair wash that includes both shampoo and conditioner, as this will make your job a lot easier. Instead of shampooing first and then conditioning after, you just need to apply it once. This is a great way to earn a few more minutes in the morning and save time getting ready.
Do the Moisturizing in the Shower
After a long, pleasant shower, pat yourself dry with a bath towel before moisturizing. It’s because, on the other hand, it takes a lot of effort to moisturize yourself when you’re in bed.
Try using an in-shower moisturizer to save time by avoiding the added step of moisturizing. You must use this to remove the shower gel from your body.
Furthermore, the bathroom’s warm and humid ambiance aids in the opening of pores on your skin, allowing for improved moisturizer penetration. Your skin will feel as supple as a baby’s when you emerge from the bathroom. Doesn’t it sound wonderful?
Dry the Tresses Using a Towel
The first step is to bring your hair back and hold it in place. Then, with the help of a towel, attempt wrapping it completely. After that, get dressed.
Meanwhile, when you get dressed, your hair will become as dry as possible, which will help you save the time you’ll spend when blow-drying your hair. Isn’t it fascinating?
Tips for Quick Makeup Application
To feel fresh and make your skin sparkle, mix a little highlighter into your foundation before rubbing it into your face. You can accomplish it even if you hardly have much time to prepare. These simple tips will make you feel more confident and gorgeous.
- Always begin by applying foundation to the center of your face and blending it outwards.
- If you use too much foundation around your hairline or jaw, you’ll look like you’re wearing a mask. It will fade out along the edges if you start in the middle, providing you with a more natural effect.
- Apply a bronzer to the jawline, forehead, and cheeks for the perfect contouring.
- To brighten the entire eye area, draw a triangle under your eyes.
- Apply your eyeliner and curl your lashes at the same time. All you have to do is apply the eyeliner on the eyelash curler.
- Dust your lips with some powder after you’ve applied your lipstick to make it last longer. This will help make it last, even if it takes a few extra seconds to do while you’re getting dressed.
It’s crucial to remember to use your toner, cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen in the correct order. Similarly, keep your daily makeup in a tiny kit, including foundation, blusher, lipstick, eye pencil, eye shadow, mascara, and so on. This will make it breezier for you to find everything you need in the morning when you are in a hurry.
Quick Eyelash Styling
Soak the mascara bottle in hot water for a few minutes if you want clean lashes. You can save some time when you begin your makeup by putting the mascara wand in the water while getting ready.
Tips for Doing the Hair Quicker
- Tying your hair up with a scarf is the easiest approach to deal with greasy or unruly hair. Every female has a scarf collection in her closet, so choose one that goes with your attire.
- Spritz a little hairspray on your brush and use it to soften frizzy hair. If you don’t have much time, wash your hair in the sink. A clean, lustrous hair will make you look more attractive.
- If your hair is short, you can skip conditioning; however, you should not skip this stage if your hair is long or dry. If you don’t have a conditioner, apply a few drops of hair oil to the ends before drying.
- Ponytails are the greatest solution when you don’t have time to wash your hair. Rake your hair back and fix it at the highest peak of your skull with your fingertips.
It’s nearly impossible to bring perfumes with you everywhere, so keep some cotton swaps soaked in your favorite scent in a plastic bag you can carry with you. Take them out and dab them on when you need to reapply the perfume.
Ironing Clothes in Record Time
When we are pushed for time, we frequently discover that the clothing we intend to wear to work has not been ironed. A hair straightener is the most convenient way to iron your garments when you’re in a hurry. Instead of using an iron box and iron board, lightly iron your garments with a straighter to remove wrinkles.